WHY GORKHA CAMPUS ?
- Gorkha campus has been ranked as one of the top constituent campuses of Tribhuvan University (TU) since its establishment.
- It offers graduate and post graduate programs in education and science in semester and yearly system in face to face and online mode (open and distance mode).
- The campus has strong tradition of academic excellence.
- It is proud of its innovative approach to teaching and learning with rich resources of its own.
- It offers scholarship opportunities to needy and meritorious students.
- The campus is located in peaceful place and has culture friendly environment.
- It offers students with all sport opportunities.
- Spacious classroom and rich laboratory.
- Discipline and study.
- Well equipped and advanced library.
- Computer lab and e-facility.
- Student-oriented, co-operative teaching and learning.
- Research and self-learning orientation.
- Competent and qualified faculties.
- Student friendly and peaceful environment.
- Hostels and playgrounds.
As a constituent campus of the university, the campus follows the university calendar to launch all types of programs .It has running its programs in morning, day and evening shifts with its internal time management.
Gorkha campus aims at making its students independent learners. Interaction, active participation, learning by doing and experience based approach to teaching are in practice both in and out of the class, field visit and educational excursions are carried out in regular bases as per discipline. It emphasizes a blend of theoretical and practical learning to incorporate knowledge and skills so as to reflect in social behavior as a cultured individual.
Library, photocopy service, computer lab, e-library, science lab are the resource centers. Journals, periodicals, newspapers, magazines, maps and other audio visual materials are available to the students along with helpful administrative staff and timely counseling service from departments. Guest professors of various subjects have made commitment to support the campus to take classes on regular basis.